Sign up NOW for SUMMER !
SUMMER TUITION (7-week session starts mid-June)
Your tuition includes seven weekly 45-minute classes, registration fee, one Summer songs collection CD, a digital download of the music, and a full-color, illustrated songbook. New families also receive a Parent Guide booklet.
- 1st enrolled child: $189
- Siblings 9 months and older: $129 each
- Infants born between September 13, 2018 to the present are FREE with a paid sibling for the Summer session.
Register below with a credit or debit card via Paypal, or mail registration form with your check to:
P.O. Box 4138
Warren, NJ 07059
SPRING TUITION (9-week session started April 1st) -- call for pro-rated tuition (908) 656-0129
Your tuition includes nine weekly 45-minute classes, registration fee, one "Tambourine" songs collection CD, a digital download of the music, and a full-color, illustrated songbook. New families also receive a Parent Guide booklet.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Tuition is not refundable, although credit toward future classes may be given in exceptional circumstances. If you're new to Music Together, you're welcome to attend a preview class before enrolling!
- Make-ups are available within the session that you're enrolled. Up to two classes may be made up. If you have an exceptional circumstance (extended illness, family emergency), please let us know immediately!
- Joining mid-session? We're happy to offer additional make-up classes during the session, to replace the first classes you missed.
- Please bring only well children to class; you can make up your missed class.
- Child guests are $22/class, or bring a guest for free instead of a needed make-up class.
- Please leave food and drinks in your bag; some children in our classes have food allergies.
- Please keep toys, books, and dolls at home; it's hard for toddlers to share things from home!
YOUR TAKE-HOME MATERIALS
When you enroll, you'll receive a CD, digital download code, and songbook (new families also get a Parent Guide). Please let us know right away if there is an issue with your class materials, (such as a CD that doesn't play). We cannot offer replacement materials after the third class meeting.
When class is cancelled due to weather, you'll know because:
- A news item is posted at www.FunFamilyMusic.com
- You'll hear a message when you call (908) 656-0129
- You'll get an email or text message
We'll add an extra class meeting to the end of the session. When two or more weather cancellations occur, all families will receive an additional make-up class or the opportunity to bring a child guest to one class at no charge during that session.
You're registered for a class once we receive your payment. You'll receive confirmation via e-mail, text, or phone call. Please indicate a 2nd choice class on your registration form. Music Together reserves the right to cancel or combine a class that has fewer than 8 children enrolled.